- Work through one lesson per week. Each lesson should take approximately 30 minutes.
- Print all PDF worksheets in each activity to assist you during the lessons and for Homework.
- Print PDF Homework worksheet and go through the Homework tasks 15min each day over the week between lessons.
In lesson 1, students will learn the following skills/content:
- The difference between acoustic and classical guitars, and which one is better for a beginner learner
- How to hold the guitar and identify the different parts of the guitar
- Guitar strings
- Finger numbers
- Rhythm of a minum and crotchet and put these into practice
- Play 7 Nation Army by the White Stripes
In lesson 2, students will learn the following skills/content:
- Revise the Guitar Diagram
- Revise the Finger numbers
- Learn about the treble clef notes using the hand staff
- Learn to play #8 melody on guitar reading notation
- Learn how to hold a pick and how to strum the guitar
- Revise how to play 7 Nation Army by the White Stripes